We appreciate all of the people who are creating custom WordPress installation zips on our site. We recently added a new feature that allows our users to upload their own plugins and save them into their profile. Now you can add those plugins to your zips along with the selection we offer – keep in mind your plugins are *private* only to you and cannot be shared out or added to other zips – it’s like your private WordPress installation workbench.
Next steps are to add this functionality for user uploaded themes and to allow custom install.php, wp-config.php and .htaccess files. So thanks for the feedback… here’s a bugfix report.
Fixed some bugs you might have encountered:
1) When you upload plugins – they will now display on the front of the site to be added to your zip
2) When you save your zip file with your own plugins it will save those plugins in the config for that zip
3) When you “re-roll” that zip from your profile it will now include those plugins (didn’t before)
4) Bulgarian issue fixed (yes, all installers were defaulting to Bulgarian – no, it wasn’t a “feature”)
5) The system also saves the language you choose for the zip file so it will be there when you “re-roll”
And these following plugins have been updated on our system overnight:
Advanced Custom Fields updated from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2
Event Organiser updated from 1.8.4 to 1.8.5
Google Analytics for WordPress updated from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3
WordPress SEO by Yoast updated from 1.4.4 to 1.4.6
WP SlimStat updated from 3.0 to 3.1